Home > All Pet Supplies >
Duramune Max Pv
Item #: 30305-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Prevents Canine Parvovirus
- Modified Live Virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Dont forget to order syringes needles and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80 add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Sold for the protection of your pets, not for licensing. Tags are not sold with rabies vaccines. Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the
following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
Duramune® Max Pv is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine parvovirus. This is a modified live version of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically rehydrate Duramune® Max 5 with coronavirus vaccine supplied.
- Administer 1mL subcutaneously.
- A recommended vaccination schedule should start at or about 6 weeks of age. Puppies should be revaccinated every 2 to 3 weeks until 12 weeks of age.
- All dogs over 12 weeks of age should initially receive the vaccine and a second dose 2 to 3 weeks later.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Shake well
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains gentamicin and thimerosal as preservatives
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.