- Duramune® Max 5-CvK prevents Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, Parvovirus - Modified Live Virus
- Coronavirus - Killed Virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our Pet Pharmacy
for ordering information.
Duramune® Max 5-CvK
is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), parainfluenza, parvovirus, and coronavirus. Distemper, adenovirus, parainfluenza, and parvovirus are modified live versions of the virus. Coronavirus is a killed version of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.