Home > All Pet Supplies >
Doc Roy's TRI Omega 3
Item #: 60335-912
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Doc Roy's® TRI OMEGA 3 is great for a variety of clinical conditions in dogs and cats
- Contains enriched levels of the beneficial Omega 3 fatty acids, especially EPA & DHA
- Helps improve skin and hair coat quality
- This quality supplement is also good for managing and minimizing inflammatory conditions, allergies, arthritis, auto immune disease, cardiac health, and more
- Choose from softgel capsules or a palatable liquid to suit your pet's needs
Great for a variety of clinical conditions in dogs and cats, Doc Roy's® Tri Omega 3 is formulated to provide your pet with an enriched level of beneficial omega-3 fatty acids, specifically EPA and DHA. In addition, this product provides beneficial Vitamins A, D and E to improve skin and hair coat. This quality supplement is also good for inflammation, allergies, arthritis, auto immune disease, cardiac health, some cancers, lowering cholesterol, immune system support and more. Choose from softgel capsules or a palatable liquid to suit your pet's needs. This product is intended for intermittent and supplemental feeding only.
Fish Oil (source of Omega-3 fatty acids), Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl, Vitamin D3.
Feed to dogs & cats daily according to weight.
Under 30 lbs: 1-2 small caps
31-60 lbs: 1-2 medium caps
61-80 lbs: 1 large cap
81+ lbs: 2 large caps
Liquid: Give 1 pump per 20 lbs.