Doc Roy's® SNOOP NO POOP PLUS usage:
Doc Roy's® SNOOP NO POOP PLUS is a tasty 4-in-1 formula that helps keep your dog's stool-eating habits under control. It helps eliminates and prevent coprophagia, the unhealthy habit of stool eating, by adding an unappealing taste to the feces. In addition, SNOOP NO POOP PLUS will eliminate stool and urine odor, help to alleviate occasional gas, and reduce bad breath and body order. Formulated with a tasty chicken flavor.
Please click on "Dosage" for the appropriate dosing instructions.
- Chewable Tablets:
- Each tablet contains: Yucca Schidigera, Parsley Leaf, Alpha-Amylase, Chamomile, Capsicum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Glutamic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrins, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Silica Aerogel, Stearic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Whey
- Suggested Dose: For dogs up to 40 lbs, give ½ twice daily (AM & PM), for dogs from 41-80 lbs, give 1 tablet twice daily (AM & PM), for dogs 81 lbs. and over, give 1 tablet twice daily (AM & PM).
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Rimadyl
For Canine Daily Care Supplements:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE CANINE
For Additional Stool Eating Supplements:
Doc Roy's® FE-CEASE™
Please click on "Ingredients"
for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
SNOOP NO POOP PLUS helps eliminate and prevent coprophagia, the unhealthy habit of stool eating. In addition, SNOOP NO POOP PLUS will eliminate stool and urine odor, help to alleviate occasional gas, and reduce bad breath and body odor.
Doc Roy's® SNOOP NO POOP PLUS Ingredients:
Yucca Schidigera, Parsley Leaf, Alpha-Amylase, Chamomile, Capsicum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Glutamic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrins, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Silica Aerogel, Stearic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate - Vitamin B1
What do the ingredients do:
- Yucca Schidigera is used for internal body cleansing by removing toxins from the body. This will help prevent illness and may help reduce high blood pressure. It also is thought to remove cholesterol from the blood stream and be a natural pain reliever with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Parsley Leaf is an herb that gives your dog optimum health. It acts as an antioxidant that neutralizes the body by eliminating toxins. It also maintains the elasticity of the blood vessels. It is very beneficial for the liver, digestive system, immune system, and reduces stress levels.
- Alpha-Amylase begins the process of carbohydrate digestion by breaking starch down into two blood sugar molecules called maltose.
- Chamomile is used for the management of a number of ailments. This ingredient has successfully been used to manage skin conditions, help ease tension, and promote restful sleep. Chamomile will also help reduce aches and pains and can be used to relieve indigestion or nausea.
- Capsicum refers to a wide variety of tropical peppers. It has antibiotic properties and can dilate blood vessels, which stimulates circulation. It also aids in the removal of waste products, therefore, it is good for digestion and stomach conditions.
- Dicalcium Phosphate is a source of calcium and phosphorus. Calcium makes up bones, teeth, shells, and other hard body parts. It is carried by the blood and plays an important role in the body.
- Glutamic Acid is an amino acid that stimulates brain activity, helps in the metabolism of sugars and fats. Studies have also shown that it can help lower blood pressure.
- Magnesium is concentrated in the bones and promotes good muscles and bone health.
- Maltodextrin is an artificial sweetener and is more easily digested than other forms of carbohydrates.
- Thiamine, also known as Vitamin B1, is essential to the body to process carbohydrates. It is also important for the development and operation of nerves, muscle cells, and brain functions.
|SNOOP NO POOP PLUS|
Analysis per 3 gram tablet:
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
Intended for use in dogs only. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in dogs with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about Doc Roy's®
SNOOP NO POOP PLUS.
Overall Customer Rating of 10 Reviews: