- Each scoop contains: Potassium Citrate (micro-encapsulated), Cranberry Extract (micro-encapsulated), Essential Fatty Acids
- Suggested Dose: Measure out the daily dose and administer over the pet's food. Product may be mixed with food to ensure complete consumption.
- Cats: Administer 1 scoop (5 grams) daily.
- Dogs: Administer 1 scoop (5 grams) per 10 lbs daily. Do not exceed 30 grams (6 scoops) daily.
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Rimadyl
For Preventing Urinary Tract Infections:
Doc Roy's® CRANBERRY EXTRA
For Canine Daily Nutrition:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE CANINE
Please click on "Ingredients"
for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
POTASSIUM CITRATE + CRANBERRY is a dietary supplement for use in dogs and cats that is known to aid in the prevention of urinary stone formation. The cranberry extract has been shown to enhance urinary tract health and help prevent urinary tract infections.
Doc Roy's® POTASSIUM CITRATE + CRANBERRY Ingredients:
Potassium Citrate (micro-encapsulated), Cranberry Extract (micro-encapsulated), Essential Fatty Acids
What do the ingredients do:
- Potassium Citrate helps prevent calcium oxalate stones in the bladder. It also helps to treat painful arthritic conditions, eliminates waste from the blood and urine, and decreases the risk of other kidney diseases and medical conditions.
- Cranberry Extract will support and maintain the healthy function of the urinary tract by preventing pathogenic bacteria from adhering to the urinary lining and colonizing. By preventing the colonization of these bacteria, the bugs will be excreted in the urine, which will result in preventing infection.
- Essential fatty acids help move oxygen through the bloodstream to all parts of the body. They aid in cell membrane development, strength, and function, and are necessary for strong organs and tissues. Essential fatty acids also keep skin healthy, help prevent early aging, and helps the body process cholesterol.
|POTASSIUM CITRATE + CRANBERRY|
Analysis per 5 grams:
|Essential Fatty Acids
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
Intended for use in dogs and cats only. Safe for use in pregnant animals. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about Doc Roy's®
POTASSIUM CITRATE + CRANBERRY.