Doc Roy's® MEDICATED SHAMPOO usage:
- Doc Roy's® MEDICATED SHAMPOO is a deep cleansing, medicated shampoo for use on dogs, cats, and horses
- Perfect for mild to severe skin conditions, removing scales, and crust on the skin
- Antibacterial action reduces the growth of bacteria, antifungal activity fights off fungal infections, antiseborrheic ingredients treats dry & scaling skin while deodorizing the hair coat
- Skin soothing ingredients ease itching
- Highly effective with a pleasing scent
MEDICATED SHAMPOO is a gentle and deep cleansing, antimicrobial shampoo formulated to maximize its effectiveness. Perfect for routine use to remove scales and crust and for managing mild to severe skin conditions in dogs, cats, and horses where an antiseptic, antimicrobial, cleansing, and deodorizing shampoo formulation may be beneficial. Formulated with a pleasing scent.
Please click on "Directions"
for the appropriate dosing instructions.
MEDICATED SHAMPOO is a gentle and deep cleansing antimicrobial shampoo formulated to maximize its effectiveness. Use routinely for removing scales & crust and to manage mild to sever skin conditions in dogs, cats, and horses where an antiseptic, antimicrobial, cleansing, and deodorizing shampoo formulation may be beneficial.
Doc Roy's® MEDICATED SHAMPOO Ingredients:
Chloroxylenol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Thiosulfate, Deionized Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Propylene Glycol, Cocamide DEA, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, FD&C Blue No. 1
What do the ingredients do:
- Chloroxylenol is used to control bacteria, algae, and fungi. It is used for the treatment of irritation and itching associated with skin infections. It kills bacteria, reduces inflammation, and relieves itching and pain.
- Salicylic Acid is a natural ingredient that has been used in the treatment of disease. It softens the skin and opens pores for easier cleaning. It also has some inflammatory properties.
- Sodium Thiosulfate is used to remove toxic substances from the body. It is also used to treat fungal infections such as ringworm.
- Cocamide DEA is a mixture of essential fatty acids and is used as a foaming agent in shampoos.
- Citric Acids are widely used as cleaners. It tends to remove excess minerals.
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone is a chemical compound with preservative properties. It inhibits the growth of organisms by being antibacterial and antifungal.
- Methylisothiazolinone is a powerful preservative and controls micro bacteria growth.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
For topical use on animals only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with clear water and seek medical attention if necessary. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about Doc Roy's®