Home > All Pet Supplies >
Doc Roy's FORTI CAL
Item #: 60319-565
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Doc Roy's® FORTI CAL™ is the premier high calorie and energy supplement
- FORTI CAL will help get your puppies and kittens off to a great start
- Provides a concentrated source of energy and stimulates appetite, helping animals gain weight
- Essential supplement for weak or sick animals to increase survival rate
- Gives extra energy to performance, hunting, and working animals
- Available in a tasty gel, flavored granules, or soft chew energy treats for simple and easy dosing
Doc Roy's® Forti-Cal helps get your puppies and kittens off to a great, healthy start. Increases the survival rate of newborns, providing extra energy and stimulating their appetite, which helps them gain weight. It can also be used for weak or sickly animals and performance, hunting and working dogs and cats, giving them the extra energy they need. Formulated with a tasty roast beef & liver flavor, so your pets will lick it right up. The artificial flavoring is safe for pets with food allergies. Comes in a tasty gel, soft chews or granules for easy dosing, no matter what your pet prefers.
Corn syrup, soybean oil, malt syrup, cod liver oil, cane molasses, methylcellulose, water, gelatin by-products, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), sodium benzoate (preservative), manganese sulfate, ferric ammonium citrate, thiamine HCl, niacin, calcium pantothenate (source of calcium and pantothenic acid), magnesium sulfate, pyridoxine HCl, potassium iodine (source of iodine and potassium), riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium (source of vitamin B2 and phosphorus), vitamin A palmitate and D supplement, folic acid and cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
Can be fed directly or mixed with food.
Granules: Give 1.5 scoops per 10 Lbs daily. When not consuming full food ration give 3 scoops per 10 Lbs.
Gel: 1.5 tsp/10 Lbs body weight daily. When pet is not consuming full ration, give 3 tsp/10 Lbs body weight daily.
Soft Chews: 1 Soft Chew per 10 lbs. body weight daily.
For dogs with high energy demands: 2 Soft Chews before activity, and 2 Soft Chews after activity.
For cats with high energy demands: ½ Soft Chew before activity, ½ Soft Chew after activity.