- Suggested Initial Dose: Use for 15 days. One 10-gram scoop over food or mixed with food or one soft chew twice daily.
- Suggested Maintenance Dose: Use for 15 days. One 10-gram scoop over food or mixed with food or one soft chew once daily.
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Rimadyl
For Canine Daily Care Supplements:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE CANINE
For Additional Stool Eating Supplements:
Doc Roy's® SNOOP NO POOP PLUS
Please click on "Ingredients"
for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
helps eliminate and prevent coprophagia, the unhealthy habit of stool eating fecease provides monosodium glutamate (MSG) and a proprietary blend of B-Complex Vitamins, which are key ingredients to help manage this condition.
Doc Roy's® FE-CEASE™ Ingredients:
Monosodium Glutamate (MSG), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1
), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2
), Niacin (Vitamin B3
), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5
), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6
), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12
), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Whey, Chicken Liver Powder, Sucrose, Fish Oil, and Vitamin E (Natural Antioxidant)
What do the ingredients do:
- Monosodium Glutamate enhances the taste buds on the tongue and brings out the natural essences. MSG will make the feces taste really bad, so pets will not readily eat their stool.
- Thiamine, also known as Vitamin B1, is essential to the body to process carbohydrates. It also is important for the nerves, muscle cells, and brain functions.
- Riboflavin, Vitamin B2, helps the body by stimulating metabolism and assisting in the digestion and absorption of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Niacin, Vitamin B3, is a powerful vitamin used to mange cholesterol problems, prevent diabetes, and help the body process fats.
- Pantothenic Acid, commonly known as Vitamin B5, helps convert carbohydrates into fuel inside the body and produces energy.
- Pyridoxine, Vitamin B6, is necessary to maintain the balance of sodium and potassium in the body, and encourages red blood cell production. It also assists the body in converting carbohydrates to glucose, which is used as the body's energy source.
- Cyanocobalamin is commonly referred to as Vitamin B12. This vitamin is required for the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, the production of red blood cells, and normal brain functioning.
- Bioflavonoids are natural plant compounds that comprise the pigments responsible for the bright colors of fruits and vegetables and are also antioxidants. They help lower cholesterol, strengthen blood vessels, and enhance the body's ability to deal with viruses and allergens.
- Vitamin E provides important protection for damaged cells in the body and is believed to be an important tool against aging.
per 10 grams:
|Proprietary Blend of B-Complex Vitamins including Citrus Bioflavonoids
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
Intended for use in dogs and cats only. Safe for use in pregnant animals and animals with food allergies. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in dogs with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about Doc Roy's®