Doc Roy's® EAR CLEANSER usage:
- Doc Roy's® EAR CLEANSER safely and effectively cleans your pet's ears and creates an ideal environment for healthy ears
- Soothing, safe, and effective ear cleanser
- Gently cleans, dries, and deodorizes the animal's ear canal to help keep the pet's ear healthy
- Good for either daily use or weekly maintenance
- Aloe Vera added to soothe the ear canal
EAR CLEANSER is a soothing, safe, and effective ear cleansing solution specifically formulated to deodorize and gently clean and dry the pet's ear canal. This creates the ideal environment for maintaining healthy ears. May be used for routine ear cleansing in healthy car canals or prior to administration of other products in the treatment of swimmer's ear or ear infections, such as otitis externa. It may be used in dogs and cats of any age.
Please click on "Directions"
for the appropriate dosing instructions.
EAR CLEANSER is a soothing, safe, and effective ear cleansing solution specifically formulated to deodorize and gently clean and dry the pet's ear canal. It may be used in dogs and cats of any age.
Doc Roy's® EAR CLEANSER Ingredients:
Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera Gel, SD Alcohol 40, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Salicylic Acid, Fragrance, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol
What do the ingredients do:
- Propylene Glycol is a surfactant that will help dissolve the exudates, dirt, and wax that may accumulate in the pet's ear canal.
- Aloe Vera Gel is used to resolve issues involving the skin. It can prevent dandruff and extremely dry skin and can play an important role in the aging process. Aloe Vera will soothe irritated skin and help minimize irritation and redness.
- Lactic Acid develops naturally in the body, generally in conjunction with exercise. It can be quite instrumental in avoiding hypoglycemia, a condition that causes a feeling of weakness and fatigue and serves as an important energy source. It is used to help create an environment that will minimize the growth of infectious bacteria.
- Glycerin helps dehydrate moisture to remove excess moisture from the ear canal, which makes it very helpful for swimmer's ear. It also has antiseptic properties.
- Salicylic Acid is often used to treat skin conditions. It softens the skin, taking off dead skin, and opening pores. It is also useful for the management of inflammation.
- Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate (DSS) is widely used in conjunction with irrigation, so it is useful for helping to break down wax in the ear canal.
- Benzoic Acid inhibits the growth of bacteria and is used to manage fungal skin diseases such as ringworm.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
For topical use on animals only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with clear water and seek immediate medical attention. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption. Do not use in ears with ruptured eardrums (tympanic membrane).
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about Doc Roy's®