|Home > All Pet Supplies > Doc Roy's® DOCILE DOG
- Doc Roy's® DOCILE DOG™ is an all natural supplement formulated specifically to help calm dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, anxiety, or stress
- Palatable, chewable tablets simplifies daily dosing
- Excellent for use with dogs to ease stress, fear, anxiety, and tension
- Provides higher dosage levels of ingredients for quicker and better results
- Safely relaxes dogs without drowsiness
- Calms dogs during traveling, loud noises, grooming, and more
Doc Roy's® DOCILE DOG™ usage:
Doc Roy's® DOCILE DOG™ is an all natural supplement formulated specifically to promote a sense of calm in dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, anxiety, or stress. Ideal to use with dogs to ease stress, fear, anxiety, and tension caused by travel, grooming, fireworks, thunderstorms, loud noises, dog shows, visits to the veterinarian's office, separation anxiety, etc. This product will promote a healthy nervous system, calm your dog without making them sleepy, and support balanced behavior. Highly palatable, chewable tablet simplifies dosing as you provide your dog with a daily treat.
Please click on "Dosage" for the appropriate dosing instructions.
- Chewable Tablets:
- Suggested Dose: Give 1 tablet, twice daily up to 10 lbs. and 2 tablets, twice daily for over 30 lbs.
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Rimadyl
For Canine Daily Vitamin:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE CANINE
For Extra Canine Daily Support:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE EXTRA CANINE
Please click on "Ingredients"
for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
Analysis per tablet:
|Milk Protein Hydrolysate
|Proprietary Blend of all B-Complex Vitamins
is an all natural dietary supplement formulated specifically to promote a sense of calm in dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, anxiety, or stress. In addition, this unique combination of ingredients will promote a healthy nervous system, calm your dog without making them sleepy and support balanced behavior.
Doc Roy's® DOCILE DOG™ Ingredients:
Chamomile Flower, Passion Flower, L-Tryptophan, Valerian Root, Ginger Root, Milk Protein Hydrolysate, Proprietary Blend of B-Complex Vitamins
What do the ingredients do:
- Chamomile Flower - Used primarily for helping ease tension and promote restful sleep. Has successfully been used to manage skin conditions, reduce aches and pains and relieve indigestion or nausea.
- Passion Flower - Calming effects are useful in treating insomnia and the excitability that occurs with attention deficit disorder. It also helps promote cardiac health.
- L-Tryptophan - An essential amino acid, it has been used to treat attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder and insomnia. L-Tryptophan is the ingredient that causes the relaxed feelings after eating turkey.
- Valerian Root - Widely used in preventing insomnia, while also alleviating anxiety.
- Ginger Root - Used to promote general well-being. Benefits have been seen from relieving common cold and flu symptoms and promoting better digestive tract function.
- Milk Protein Hydrolysate - Helps calm an animal and reduce anxiety related behaviors. In the past, a common remedy for anxiousness was to drink warm milk. Milk Protein Hydrolysate is the ingredient produced by warming milk.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) - Thiamine is important for the development and operation of nerves, muscle cells and brain functions.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
Intended for use in dogs only. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in dogs with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. If the animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about Doc Roy's®