Doc Roy's® DOCILE DOG™ usage:
Doc Roy's® DOCILE DOG™ is an all natural supplement formulated specifically to promote a sense of calm in dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, anxiety, or stress. Ideal to use with dogs to ease stress, fear, anxiety, and tension caused by travel, grooming, fireworks, thunderstorms, loud noises, dog shows, visits to the veterinarian's office, separation anxiety, etc. This product will promote a healthy nervous system, calm your dog without making them sleepy, and support balanced behavior. Highly palatable, chewable tablet simplifies dosing as you provide your dog with a daily treat.
Please click on "Dosage" for the appropriate dosing instructions.
- Chewable Tablets:
- Each tablet contains: Chamomile Flower, Passion Flower, L-Tryptophan, Valerian Root, Ginger Root, Milk Protein Hydrolysate, Proprietary Blend of All B-Complex Vitamins
- Suggested Dose: Administer free choice to the pet as a treat or crumble over the pet's food. Give 1 tablet, twice daily up to 10 lbs. and 2 tablets, twice daily for over 30 lbs.
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Rimadyl
For Canine Daily Vitamin:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE CANINE
For Extra Canine Daily Support:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE EXTRA CANINE
Please click on "Ingredients"
for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
is an all natural dietary supplement formulated specifically to promote a sense of calm in dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, anxiety, or stress. In addition, this unique combination of ingredients will promote a healthy nervous system, calm your dog without making them sleepy and support balanced behavior.
Doc Roy's® DOCILE DOG™ Ingredients:
Chamomile Flower, Passion Flower, L-Tryptophan, Valerian Root, Ginger Root, Milk Protein Hydrolysate, Proprietary Blend of All B-Complex Vitamins
What do the ingredients do:
- Chamomile Flower is used for the management of a number of ailments. This ingredient has successfully been used to manage skin conditions, help ease tension, and promote restful sleep. Chamomile Flower will also help reduce aches and pains and can be used to relieve indigestion or nausea.
- Passion Flower is commonly used to manage anxiety and relieve attention deficit disorders. It also helps promote cardiac health. The calming effects of this flower are useful in treating insomnia and the excitability that occurs with attention deficit disorder.
- L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid. It is used to treat attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder and insomnia.
- Valerian Root is widely used in preventing insomnia. It also can alleviate anxiety.
- Ginger Root is used for a variety of different things, from the common cold and the flu, as well as, promoting better digestive tract function.
- Milk Protein Hydrolysate is used to refuel and rebuild muscle tissues. It provides the body with a source of energy for muscles. This ingredient is also designed to help calm an animal and reduce the anxiety related behaviors.
- B-Vitamins are used to metabolize protein and fats within the body. They are essential for healthy hair, coat, skin, eyes, and liver and encourage the proper function of the central nervous system.
- Thiamine, also known as Vitamin B1, is essential to the body to process carbohydrates. Also important for the development and operation of nerves, muscle cells, and brain functions.
- Riboflavin, Vitamin B2, helps the body by stimulating metabolism and assisting in the digestion and absorption of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Niacin, Vitamin B3, is a powerful vitamin used to manage cholesterol problems, prevent diabetes, and help the body process fats.
- Pantothenic Acid, commonly known as Vitamin B5, helps convert carbohydrates into fuel inside the body and produces energy.
- Pyridoxine, Vitamin B6, is necessary to maintain the balance of sodium and potassium in the body, and encourage red blood cell production. It also assists the body in converting carbohydrates to glucose, which is used as the body's energy source.
- Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7, is important in the metabolic functions of the body, including cell growth, the synthesis of fatty acids, and the metabolism of amino acids. Also assists in the process of the body converting food into energy and the transfer of carbon dioxide within the body.
- Folic Acid, Vitamin B9, helps the animal stay healthy by supporting the body's ability to produce red blood cells.
- Cyanocobalamin is commonly referred to as Vitamin B12. This vitamin is required for the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, the production of red blood cells, and normal brain functioning.
Analysis per tablet:
|Milk Protein Hydrolysate
|Proprietary Blend of all B-Complex Vitamins
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
Intended for use in dogs only. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in dogs with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. If the animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about Doc Roy's®