Doc Roy's® Derma Coat Care
Doc Roy's® DERMA COAT CARE usage:
- Doc Roy's® DERMA COAT CARE Chewable Tablets are the easiest way to keep your dog looking healthy
- Contains high doses of beneficial, essential Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids
- Improves your dog's skin and hair coat and will help control excessive shedding
- Palatable, chewable tablets are a great tasting daily treat and simpler to dose than messy oils
- Your dogs will never look better
DERMA COAT CARE is the easiest way to keep your dog looking healthy! With high levels of beneficial Omega 3 fatty acids that reduce the risk of heart disease, assist with some autoimmune disorders, and provide anti-inflammatory benefits to the body and Omega 6 fatty acids which are important for brain function. DERMA COAT CARE is a supplemental source of these fatty acids that are beneficial for the maintenance of a dog's healthy skin and hair coat. Formulated with a proprietary, highly palatable, artificial roast beef and liver flavor base to ensure dogs eat them right up. The flavoring makes these tablets safe to use on dogs with food allergies. The easy dosing tablets are a great tasting daily treat and simpler to administer than messy oils. Give them as a treat or crumble over your dog's food. Your dogs will never look better!
Please click on "Dosage"
for the appropriate dosing instructions.
- Small/Medium Dogs Chewable Tablets:
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Rimadyl or Deramaxx.
- Each tablet contains: Fish Oil, Vegetable Oils, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Choline, Inositol, Zinc
- Suggested Dose: Administer free choice to the pet as a treat or crumble over the pet's food. Give 1 tablet daily per 10 lbs.
For Fatty Acids:
Doc Roy's® TRI OMEGA 3
For Extra Canine Fatty Acids:
Doc Roy's® DERMA COAT PLUS
Please click on "Ingredients" for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
DERMA COAT CARE is a supplemental source of beneficial omega fatty acids and other nutrients, which are beneficial for the maintenance of a dog's healthy skin and hair coat. Formulated with a proprietary, highly palatable, artificial roast beef and liver flavor base to ensure dogs eat them right up.
Doc Roy's® DERMA COAT CARE Ingredients:
Fish Oil, Vegetable Oils, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3
, Vitamin E, Choline, Inositol, Zinc
What do the ingredients do:
- Fish oil is believed to reduce the risk of heart attack. It also reduces coronary heart disease risk and is helpful for lowering and regulating cholesterol levels in the body. Fish oil is the source of beneficial omega 3 fatty acids such as EPA and DHA that provide anti-inflammatory benefits to the body.
- Vitamin A is essential for eye and skin health, immune system function, and bone health. It also plays an important role in reproductive health.
- Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is actually a hormone that is produced by the body when the skin is exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D3 is necessary for optimal calcium absorption, which helps build strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin E, also known as alpha-tocopherol, is a powerful antioxidant that frees the body of damaging molecules that can lead to aging and other health risks.
- Choline is a natural substance that is often classified as a member of the B-Vitamin family and is important in the maintenance of cognitive abilities. It also helps with alertness, is very important to the function of the liver by removing toxins and wastes, and prevents fat from accumulating in the liver.
- Inositol is a natural nutrient that prevents the collection of fat in the liver as well as promotes healthy hair growth.
- Zinc is commonly used to boost the immune system and is required to prevent hair loss and sores. It promotes stronger immune system health by making it helpful with wound healing and helps with drying skin irritations.
|DERMA COAT CARE (Small/Medium)|
Analysis per tablet:
|Fish Oil (source of EPA & DHA)
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
Intended for use in dogs only. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in dogs with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about Doc Roy's®
DERMA COAT CARE.