Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE FELINE usage:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE FELINE is a unique 2-in-1 formulation, combining the benefits of an omega fatty acid supplement with a comprehensive vitamin/mineral supplement. DAILY CARE FELINE is indicated for the supplementation of the cat's diet to aid in the prevention and management of omega fatty acids, multiple vitamin, and mineral deficiencies and should prove beneficial in the improvement and maintenance of healthy skin and hair coat, plus will help control excessive shedding. Formulated with a proprietary, highly palatable chicken liver flavor to ensure cats will readily consume the supplement daily. Administer over the cat's food daily or mix with food to ensure complete consumption.
Please click on "Dosage" for the appropriate dosing instructions.
- Chewable Tablets:
- DAILY CARE FELINE contains: Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Taurine, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Biotin, Folic Acid, Choline, Inositol, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Fluoride, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Phosphorous, Potassium, Selenium, Silicon, Sodium, Zinc
- Suggested Dose: Administer over your cat's food daily or mix with food to ensure complete consumption. Give 1 scoop (10 grams) a day. For sick, convalescing, pregnant, or nursing cats, give 2 scoops daily.
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Rimadyl
For Canine Daily Care:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE CANINE
For Extra Canine Daily Care:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE EXTRA CANINE
Please click on "Ingredients"
for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
DAILY CARE FELINE is an unique 2-in-1 formulation, combining the benefits of an omega fatty acid supplement with a comprehensive vitamin and mineral supplement. It proves beneficial in the improvement and maintenance of healthy skin and hair coat, plus will help control excessive shedding.
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE FELINE Ingredients:
Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Taurine, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1
- Thiamine, Vitamin B2
- Riboflavin, Vitamin B3
- Niacin, Vitamin B5
- Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6
- Pyridoxine, Vitamin B7
- Biotin, Vitamin B9
- Folic Acid, Vitamin B12
- Cyanocobalamin, Choline, Inositol, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Fluoride, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Silicon, Sodium, Zinc
What do the ingredients do:
- Fish Oil is believed to reduce the risk of heart attacks. It also reduces coronary heart disease risks and is helpful for lowering and regulating cholesterol levels in the body. Fish Oil is the source of beneficial Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids such as EPA and DHA that provide anti-inflammatory benefits to the body.
- Flaxseed Oil is an excellent source of protein and potassium, which helps guard against high cholesterol and hypertension. It also contains beneficial Omega 3 fatty acids which can help reduce the risk of heart disease and can assist in the prevention of autoimmune disorders.
- Taurine aids in the digestion of fats and the absorption of vitamins. It also helps reduce high blood pressure, muscle fatigue, and soreness. It also is critical for eye health and development in cats.
- Vitamin A is essential for eye and skin health, immune system function, and bone health. It also plays an important role in reproductive health.
- B-Vitamins are used to metabolize protein and fats within the body. They are essential for healthy hair, coat, skin, eyes, and liver and encourage the proper function of the central nervous system.
- Thiamine, also known as Vitamin B1, is essential to the body to process carbohydrates. Also important for the development and operation of nerves, muscle cells, and brain functions.
- Riboflavin, Vitamin B2, helps the body by stimulating metabolism and assisting in the digestion and absorption of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Niacin, Vitamin B3, is a powerful vitamin used to manage cholesterol problems, prevent diabetes, and help the body process fats.
- Pantothenic Acid, commonly known as Vitamin B5, helps convert carbohydrates into fuel inside the body and produces energy.
- Pyridoxine, Vitamin B6, is necessary to maintain the balance of sodium and potassium in the body, and encourages red blood cell production. It also assists the body in converting carbohydrates to glucose, which is used as the body's energy source.
- Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7, is important in the metabolic functions of the body, including cell growth, the synthesis of fatty acids, and the metabolism of amino acids. Also assists in the process of the body converting food into energy and the transfer of carbon dioxide within the body.
- Folic Acid, Vitamin B9, helps the animal stay healthy by supporting the body's ability to produce red blood cells.
- Cyanocobalamin is commonly referred to as Vitamin B12. This vitamin is required for the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, the production of red blood cells, and normal brain functioning.
- Choline is important in the maintenance of cognitive abilities. It is very important to the function of the liver by removing toxins and wastes and preventing fat from accumulating in the liver.
- Inositol is a natural nutrient that prevents the collection of fats in the liver as well as promoting healthy hair growth.
- Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin C, is essential to the body's processes. It helps produce collagen and is necessary to the function of almost all major organs.
- Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is actually a hormone that is produced by the body when the skin is exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D3 is necessary for optimal calcium absorption, which helps build strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin K is used to attract and bind calcium to the proteins in the body. It is also vital in vascular health.
- Vitamin E, iron, manganese, zinc, and copper are antioxidants that support the body's natural defenses.
- Iron, or ferrous sulfate, is an essential mineral in the production of red blood cells and will help to prevent anemia.
- Zinc works with over 200 enzymes in the body for proper cell health and metabolism.
- Copper facilitates the absorption of iron and helps transmit electrical signals in the body.
- Manganese promotes good muscle and bone health, aids in production of cartilage, and helps normal bone development.
- Vitamin E provides important protection for damaged cells in the body and is believed to be an important tool against aging.
- Calcium, Magnesium, Iodine, and Potassium are minerals essential for the body to stay healthy and active.
- Calcium is a mineral that makes up bones, teeth, shells, and other hard body parts. It is carried by the blood and plays an important role in the body.
- Magnesium is concentrated in the bones and promotes good muscles and bone health.
- Iodine is important for proper thyroid function, which affects every organ system in the body.
- Potassium is probably best known as the nutrient that plays a role in muscle growth, nerve cell function, and protein synthesis.
- Essential fatty acids, such as Linoleic Acid, help move oxygen through the bloodstream to all parts of the body. They aid in cell membrane development, strength, and function, and are necessary for strong organs and tissues. Essential fatty acids will help keep skin healthy and prevent early aging, plus, help the body process cholesterol.
- Chloride provides the body with electrolytes and helps muscles relax.
- Chromium is a trace mineral assisting the body with burning carbohydrates and fat. It helps provide blood sugar to the body's cells and plays an important role in metabolism.
- Fluoride is helpful in strengthening and protecting enamel on teeth.
- Molybdenum promotes growth in animals.
- Selenium helps remove toxins from the body and helps regulates the function of the thyroid gland. It is ideal for maintaining healthy blood pressure and overall general heart health.
|DAILY CARE FELINE Granules|
Analysis per 10 grams (1 scoop):
|Fish Oil (source of EPA & DHA)
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)
|Biotin (Vitamin B7)
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
|Calcium (from calcium phosphate)
|Chloride (from sodium chloride)
|Chromium (from chromium chloride)
|Cobalt (from cobalt sulfate)
|Copper (from copper sulfate)
|Fluoride (from sodium fluoride)
|Iodine (from potassium iodide)
|Iron (from ferrous fumarate)
|Manganese (from manganese sulfate)
|Molybdenum (from molybdenum trioxide)
|Nickel (from nickel chloride)
|Phosphorus (from calcium phosphate)
|Potassium (from potassium iodide)
|Selenium (from selenium powder)
|Silicon (from silicon dioxide)
|Sodium (from sodium chloride)
|Zinc (from zinc oxide)
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
Intended for use in cats only. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in dogs with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about Doc Roy's®
DAILY CARE FELINE.