Home > All Pet Supplies >
Doc Roy's CRANBERRY EXTRA
Item #: 60347-698
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Doc Roy's® CRANBERRY EXTRA is a natural dietary supplement for use in dogs and cats containing ingredients known to keep the urinary tract healthy and help prevent urinary tract infections (UTI's)
- Highly palatable, chewable tablets make daily dosing simple and are scored for accurate dosing
- Can be used during a UTI occurrence, as the ingredients will not interfere with antibiotics
- Provides higher dosage levels of key ingredients for better results
- Excellent supplement for use for the maintenance and support of a healthy urinary tract
- Oregon Grape Root has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects
Doc Roy's® CRANBERRY EXTRA usage:
Doc Roy's® CRANBERRY EXTRA is a natural dietary supplement formulated specifically for use in dogs and cats to maintain and support a healthy urinary tract. Excellent supplement to use for preventing urinary tract infections (UTI's) by delivering higher dosage levels of the key ingredients. Can be safely used during an UTI occurrence since the ingredients will not interfere with antibiotics, however, the dosage should be increased to twice a day administration. Daily dosing is made simple with a palatable chicken-liver flavored, chewable tablet that is scored for accurate dosing.
Please click on "Dosage" for the appropriate dosing instructions.
- Chewable Tablets:
- Each tablet contains: Cranberry Extract, Echinacea Purpuirea, Oregon Grape Root, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate)
- Suggested Dose: Administer free choice to the pet as a treat or crumble over the pet's food at mealtime. Give 1 tablet per 45 lbs. For best results during a Urinary Tract Infection, administer 1 tablet per 45 lbs every 12 hours.
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Rimadyl
For Canine Daily Care Supplements:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE CANINE
For Feline Daily Care Supplements:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE FELINE
Please click on "Ingredients"
for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
CRANBERRY EXTRA is a natural dietary supplement for use in dogs and cats, containing ingredients known to be beneficial for maintaining a healthy urinary tract and to help prevent infection of the urogenital system.
Doc Roy's® CRANBERRY EXTRA Ingredients:
Cranberry Extract, Echinacea Purpuirea, Oregon Grape Root, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate)
What do the ingredients do:
- Cranberry Extract will help support and maintain the healthy function of the urinary tract by preventing bacteria from adhering to the urinary lining and colonizing. By preventing the colonization of pathogenic bacteria, this supplement will also prevent urinary tract infections.
- Echinacea Purpuirea helps to support the body's natural resistance and boost the activity of the animal's immune system.
- Oregon Grape Root is an herbal ingredient that contains an alkaloid called berberine, which has been shown to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Vitamin C, sodium ascorbate, will also help boost the pet's immune system to prevent infections and is a proven beneficial antioxidant
Analysis per tablet:
|Oregon Grape Root
|Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate)
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
Intended for use in dogs and cats only. Safe for use in pregnant animals. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder or diabetes. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about Doc Roy's®