Doc Roy's® B Strong EQ usage:
- Doc Roy's® B Strong EQ is the most comprehensive B-Vitamin/mineral supplement available today
- Great for horses to increase their appetite and energy levels
- Promotes immune system and red blood cell health
- Rebuilds and rejuvenates horses under stress
- Beneficial and safe for use in all ages to enhance recovery
B Strong EQ is a highly palatable, daily liquid vitamin and mineral supplement for use in horses. It delivers enriched levels of all B-vitamins, iron, and zinc to support normal blood cell health, appetite, and cardiovascular functions. With eight B-vitamins, this supplement is great for horses recovering from illness, surgery, or stress. Formulated with a proprietary, highly palatable sweet apple and molasses flavor base to ensure horses will readily consume the entire dose of the supplement.
Please click on "Dosage"
for the appropriate dosing instructions.
- B Strong EQ contains: Vitamins: Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Pyridoxine (B6), Biotin (B7), Folic Acid (B9), Cyanocobalamin (B12), Choline, and Inositol and Minerals: Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Copper (Copper Sulfate), Manganese, Zinc
- Suggested Dose: Shake well before each use. Administer orally or directly pour over horse's food. Adult Horses and Yearligs: 1-2 oz twice daily. Foals(more than one week of age): ½-1 oz twice daily.
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Rimadyl
For Equine Calorie and Energy Supplements:
Doc Roy's® Forti Cal Liquid
For Equine Digestion Issues:
Doc Roy's® Absorb More
Please click on "Ingredients"
for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
B Strong EQ is a highly palatable, daily liquid vitamin and mineral supplement for use in horses. B Strong EQ delivers enriched levels of all B-Vitamins, iron, and zinc to support normal blood cell health and cardiovascular function.
Doc Roy's® B Strong EQ Ingredients:
Vitamins: Thiamine (B1
), Riboflavin (B2
), Niacin (B3
), Pantothenic Acid (B5
), Pyridoxine (B6
), Biotin (B7
), Folic Acid (B9
), Cyanocobalamin (B12
), Choline, and Inositol and Minerals: Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Copper (Copper Sulfate), Manganese, Zinc
What do the ingredients do:
- B-Vitamins are used to metabolize protein and fats within the body. They are essential for healthy hair, coat, skin, eyes, and liver and will encourage proper function of the nervous system.
- Thiamine, also known at Vitamin B1 is essential to the body to process carbohydrates. It is important for the nerves, muscle cells, and brain functions.
- Riboflavin, Vitamin B2, helps the body by stimulating metabolism and assisting in the digestion and absorption of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Niacin, Vitamin B3, is a powerful vitamin used to help manage cholesterol problems, prevent diabetes, and help the body process fats.
- Pantothenic Acid, commonly known as Vitamin B5, helps convert carbohydrates into fuel inside the body and produces energy.
- Pyridoxine, Vitamin B6, is necessary to maintain the balance of sodium and potassium in the body, and encourages red blood cell production. It also assists the body in converting carbohydrates to glucose, which is used as the body's energy source.
- Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7, is important in the metabolic functions of the body, including cell growth, the synthesis of fatty acids, and the metabolism of amino acids. It also assists in the process of the body converting food into energy and the transfer of carbon dioxide within the body.
- Folic Acid, Vitamin B9, helps the body stay healthy by supporting the body's ability to produce red blood cells.
- Cyanocobalamin is commonly referred to as Vitamin B12. This vitamin is required for the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, the production of red blood cells, and normal brain functioning.
- Choline is important in the maintenance of cognitive abilities. It is very important to the function of the liver by removing toxins and wastes and will prevent fat from accumulating in the liver.
- Inositol is a natural nutrient that prevents the collection of fat in the liver, as well as, promoting healthy hair growth.
- Iron, or ferrous sulfate, is an essential mineral in the production of red blood cells and helps prevent anemia. Zinc works with over 200 enzymes in the body for proper cell health and metabolism. Copper facilitates the absorption of iron and helps transmit electrical signals in the body and Manganese works by promoting good muscle and bone health.
|B Strong EQ Analysis|
per oz (30 mL):
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)
|Biotin (Vitamin B7)
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
|Iron (from ferrous sulfate)
|Copper (from copper sulfate)
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat. Keep bottle tightly closed to preserve freshness.
Intended for use in horses only. Safe for use in pregnant animals. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about Doc Roy's®
B Strong EQ.