Doc Roy's® ACHES AWAY STAGE III usage:
If you have an active or overweight dog, the ingredients in Doc Roy's® ACHES AWAY STAGE III have been formulated to provide essential nutrients to maximize the clinical benefit for managing joint health conditions in dogs. This comprehensive joint health supplement is formulated to help dogs with moderate stages of joint dysfunction. The unique combination of nutrients will help improve joint mobility, replenish joint fluids, and optimize muscle performance, strength, and endurance. Also includes enhanced antioxidant protection and beneficial omega-3 fatty acids. Comes in highly palatable roast beef and liver flavored Soft Chews.
Please click on "Dosage" for the appropriate dosing instructions.
- Soft Chews:
- Each Soft Chew contains: Glucosamine HCl(hydrochloride), Creatine Monohydrate, Methylsuflonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate, Perna Canaliculus, Turmeric, Hyaluronic Acid, Maganese Sulfate, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)
- Suggested Initial Dose: May be administered as a treat or crumbed in your dog's food. For 4-6 weeks, give ½ chew daily up to 15 lbs., 1 chew daily for 15-30 lbs., 2 chews daily for 30-60 lbs., 4 chews daily for 60-100 lbs., 5 chews daily for over 100 lbs.
- Suggested Maintenance Dose: Give ¼ chew daily up to 15 lbs., ½ chew daily for 15-30 lbs., 1 chew daily for 30-60 lbs., 2 chews daily for 60-100 lbs., 2½ chews daily for over 100 lbs.
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs).
For Mild Joint Support:
Doc Roy's® ACHES AWAY STAGE I
For Moderate Joint Support:
Doc Roy's® ACHES AWAY STAGE II
Please click on "Ingredients"
for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
ACHES AWAY STAGE III contains all the essential nutrients for maintaining healthy joints, hips, and muscles, helps to improve joint mobility, replenishes joint fluids, and optimizes muscle performance, strength, and endurance. For use in dogs only.
ACHES AWAY STAGE III Ingredients:
Glucosamine HCl (hydrochloride), Creatine Monohydrate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate, Perna Canaliculus, Turmeric, Hyaluronic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Vitamin E
What do the ingredients do:
Soft Chews Inactive Ingredients:
- Glucosamine hydrochloride is a major building block of cartilage and is necessary for the construction of connective tissues. It helps the body by enhancing the body's ability to produce collagen and joint fluid. It also helps supply the body with the necessary materials to repair joint damage.
- Creatine monohydrate is necessary for the manufacture of energy required to fuel the contraction of muscles. It helps recycle and replenish energy in the muscles and enhances muscle performance. It also strengthens and provides energy to muscles surrounding dog's joints and will benefit all dogs with arthritic joints.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is one of nature's sources of dietary sulfur, which is mainly used to support healthy joints and cartilage. It helps relieve the symptoms of osteoarthritis by lubricating the joint cartilage and improving mobility. When used in combination with Vitamin C, it allows more nutrients to enter the cells, helps eliminate unwanted toxins, and improves overall health.
- Chondroitin sulfate is a natural compound found in cartilage. It promotes healthy joints by warding off the effects of damaging enzymes. It also increases water retention and enhances the elastic properties of cartilage.
- Perna Canaliculus is an edible shellfish that helps reduce joint pain and provides the body with fatty acids that have anti-inflammatory effects. It also contains helpful levels of glucosamine.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a glycosaminoglycan that regulates cell growth and renewal in the body. It also diminishes the appearance of skin and tissue damage and is used as a treatment for osteoarthritis.
- Turmeric is a spice that is an anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant. Antioxidants help prevent aging by inhibiting cell damage.
- Vitamin E, manganese, and zinc are antioxidants that support the body's natural defenses. Manganese aids production of cartilage, helps normal bone development, and promotes good muscle and bone health. Zinc works with over 200 enzymes in the body for proper cell health and metabolism. Vitamin E provides important protection for damaged cells in the body and is believed to be an important tool against aging.
- Bioflavonoids are natural plant compounds that comprise the pigments responsible for the bright colors of fruits and vegetables and are also antioxidants. They help lower cholesterol, strengthen blood vessels, and enhance the body's ability to deal with viruses and allergens.
- Doc Roy's® uses MSM as an alternative to chondroitin sulfate, a natural occurring compound found in cartilage. Since MSM is a small molecule, it is readily and rapidly absorbed and transported to the joint capsule. If your dog needs chondroitin sulfate, the MSM will provide the joint with the sulfur building blocks so the dog can make its own chondroitin sulfate, if that is what the joint needs. This way, the MSM is not wasted and provides broader benefits to your dog.
Proprietary blend of Citrus Bioflavonoids, Calcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Grape Seed Extract, and Kola Nut Extract
|ACHES AWAY STAGE III Soft Chews|
Analysis per chew:
|Proprietary Blend of Citrus Bioflavonoids, Calcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Grape Seed Extract, and Kola Nut Extract
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
Intended for use in dogs only. Safe for use in pregnant animals and dogs with food allergies. Always consult your veterinarian before using their product in dogs with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about Doc Roy's®
ACHES AWAY STAGE III.
Overall Customer Rating of 25 Reviews: