Doc Roy's® ABSORB MORE usage:
- Doc Roy's® ABSORB MORE helps your pet get the most out of their food
- Enhances the absorption of the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in their food
- By absorbing all the necessary nutrients, it improves their overall health
- Also helpful for improved digestion, allergies, hair coat quality, shedding, lethargy, bloating, and flatulence
- Your pet will love the taste and you'll love the results
ABSORB MORE is a comprehensive and completely balanced formulation of 14 high quality, natural plant digestive enzymes that break down food into smaller particles that can be absorbed by the body. It provides the necessary enzymes to completely digest and deliver all the nutrients in a pet's daily diet. Increased absorption of vitamins, minerals, essential nutrients, and fatty acids will enhance the value and nutritional efficiency of the pet's food. It can be used in animals of all ages and is beneficial for a variety of conditions such as improving digestion, immune system disorders, weight management, bloating, hairballs, flatulence, enhanced energy, stool eating, skin problems, excessive shedding, improving hair coat, and wound healing. Comes in a highly palatable chicken flavor to ensure all pets will readily consume the supplement.
Please click on "Dosage"
for the appropriate dosing instructions.
- Ingredients: Alpha-Amylase, Alpha-Galactosidase, Beta-Gluconase, Bromelain, Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Lipase, Malt Diastase, Pectinase, Peptidase, Phytase, Protease 3.0, Protease 4.5, Protease 6.0, Chicken Liver Powder
- Suggested Dose: For best results, use at every feeding. For older or geriatric pets, it is recommended to double the dosage. Administer ¼ tsp per cup of food. Product may be mixed with food to ensure complete consumption.
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Rimadyl
For Canine Daily Care Supplements:
Doc Roy's® Daily Care Canine
For Feline Daily Care Supplements:
Doc Roy's® Daily Care Feline
Please click on "Ingredients"
for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
ABSORB MORE can be used in animals of all ages and is beneficial for a variety of conditions, such as improving digestion, immune system disorders, weight management, bloating, hairballs, flatulence, enhanced energy, stool eating, skin problems, excessive shedding, improving hair coat, and wound healing.
ABSORB MORE Ingredients:
Alpha-Amylase, Alpha-Galactosidase, Beta-Gluconase, Bromelain, Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Lipase, Malt Diastase, Pectinase, Peptidase, Phytase, Protease 3.0, Protease 4.5, Protease 6.0, Chicken Liver Powder
What do the ingredients do:
- Alpha-Amylase begins the process of carbohydrate digestion by breaking starch down into two blood sugar molecules called maltose.
- Alpha-Galactosidase is an enzyme that reduces flatulence associated with the consumption of vegetables, grains, beans, and foods containing sugars that can cause gas.
- Beta-Glucanase digests fiber to help with better absorption. It increases the overall efficiency of removing excess cholesterol and toxins from the body.
- Bromelain breaks down proteins into amino acids and reduces discomfort associated with stomach upset and heartburn. It is particularly effective when taken together with amylase and lipase, enzymes that break down starches and fats. It also counteracts bacteria responsible for causing diarrhea.
- Cellulase is a digestive aid that helps manage flatulence by breaking down cellulose (carbohydrates) found in fiber.
- Hemicellulase breaks down the indigestible components of plant fibers and increases nutrient availability.
- Lipase breaks down fats into fatty acids and glycerol making them easier for your pet to absorb in the intestines.
- Malt Diatase helps break down starch by removing maltose from carbohydrates and is useful for digestive and general nutritional support. It also helps digest rich foods such as grains, malts, and sugars.
- Pectinase is a group of enzymes that break down pectin, a substrate found in the cell wall of plants and helps to degrade plant materials leading to better absorption.
- Peptidase helps to metabolize proteins in the body. It breaks down protein molecules into amino acids, so protein absorption is improved.
- Phytase breaks down the indigestible phytic acid found in grains and oil seeds to release digestible calcium, phosphorous, and other nutrients.
- Protease is a digestive enzyme that is needed to digest high protein and supports immunity by activating the body's immune defenses and arterial health. It also increases the absorption of nutrients and helps to promote joint health and function. The combination of Protease 3.0, Protease 4.5, and Protease 6.0 provides the greatest breakdown of proteins at a wider range of pH levels.
|ABSORB MORE Granules|
Analysis per gram:
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
Intended for use in dogs, cats, and other mammals. Safe for use in pregnant animals and animals with food allergies. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in dogs with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about Doc Roy's®