The Digital Vet Scale has an instant LCD display that reads no matter where the animal is positioned on the scale. Uses QuattroTronic technology with 4 individual load cells in each corner of the scale to ensure accurate, dependable readings. Functions include lb/kg conversion, lb/kg lock out, zero out/tare, auto zero and auto off. Measures at ½ oz increments with a 44 lb capacity. Non-removable plastic tray is easy to clean, making it ideal for sterile environments. Operates on a 9V battery, included. One year limited warranty.
Tray size: 19¼"W x 13"D x 2⅝"H
Product Weight: 5 lbs
Maximum Capacity: 44 lbs / 20 kgs
Display: 0.6" LCD
Power Source: 9 Volt battery (included)
Resolution: 0.5 oz / 10 gm
Do not store scale near chemicals, heaters or radiators. Do not store scale on its side.
Using the Scale:
- To avoid injury, ensure that the tray is locked into place on the scale before use. Do not use the scale if the tray is not locked firmly in place.
- To prevent falls or injury, place the scale securely far from the edge of the counter or table that is used to hold the scale.
To Turn Off the Scale:
- Install a new 9 Volt alkaline battery (included) into the battery compartment in the back of the scale base.
- Place the scale on a hard, flat surface for safety and accuracy.
- Press the ON/TARE/OFF button to start the scale. 88.88 and then 0.0 will appear on the display, along with LB to the right of the display. To change the units to KG, press the LB/KG button once.
- Lay the baby on the scale so that its weight is evenly distributed on the tray.
- The baby's weight is displayed. Depending upon the units selected, the weight is displayed in pounds and ounces (LB) or in decimals (KG).
- After flashing three times, the weight reading will remain on the display until the baby is removed.
- If the display shows "Err" you have exceed the capacity of the scale.
- The scale will shut off automatically after 2 minutes of inactivity.
- To manually turn off the scale, press and hold the ON/TARE/OFF key for about 3 seconds. The display will read "OFF" before turning off.
Install only 8V alkaline battery.
- The battery compartment is located in the back of the scale base.
- Place a new 9V alkaline battery into battery compartment. Make sure the '+' and '-' are positioned correctly, as shown on the bottom of the battery compartment.
- Replace battery cover.
- Replace the battery when the display reads 'Lo.'
The Tare Function allows you to place other items on the scale while weighing the baby without affecting the baby's weight reading.
- Weigh the item you would like to tare.
- Press and release the ON/TARE/OFF key to change the weight to 0.
- Place the baby on the scale's tray and weigh normally.
If the scale is empty and the display does not read 0, press the ON/TARE/OFF key once to return the display to zero.
- To clean the scale, wipe the outside of the scale with a soft cloth and mild detergent. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Never place the scale in water or spray with liquid.
- This scale contains electronic parts. Use it carefully. Do not drop, kick or jump on it.
- Do not store scale near chemicals, heaters, or radiators.
- Do not store scale on its side.
- This scale is an extremely sensitive weight device. Items such as clothing or towels placed or dropped on the scale may cause it to activate. In order to prevent rundown of the battery, do not place anything on the scale.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: