Diatomaceous Earth (D.E.) is made of the fossils of freshwater organisms and crushed to a fine powder, but it's deadly to fleas, ticks, lice and other external pests. D.E. scratches the insect's waxy outer shell, eventually causing death by dehydration. However, it's completely safe for all other animals. Use as a topical dusting for animals or around the kennel and bedding for environmental control. Also can be used as a supplement to improve health and appearance problems associated with internal parasites.
100% Diatomaceous Earth
On animals: Use as a dusting during parasite season by sprinkling or rubbing into the coat of the animal. Kennels: Sprinkle around kennel or bedding areas where there is a high concentration of parasites. Oral use: 1-2 tbsp per 50 lbs as needed as nutritional supplement for animals with skin & coat needs during the parasite season.