Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 22521-1074
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Denamarin® is the number one veterinarian recommended liver support brand for both dogs and cats. A patented formula made with two active ingredients, S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe) and silybin, which work together to help protect liver cells. SAMe has been found to increase liver levels of glutathione, an important compound for liver health. Silybin is an active part of an extract from milk thistle, known as silymarin, and has been shown to support liver function by helping to maintain a healthy oxidative balance.
While Denamarin® is best known for supporting the liver, it also helps support brain health. Research has shown that aging dogs have a decrease in levels of S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe) in cerebrospinal fluid, which surrounds the brain. Denamarin® provides SAMe in a stabilized form to assist with brain health and act as a neuroprotector. The silybin also supports the oxidative balance in the brain.
- Cat/Small Dog (Up to 12 lbs): 90 mg SAMe, 9 mg silybin A+B
- Medium Dog (13-34 lbs): 225 mg SAMe, 24 mg silybin A+B
- Large Dogs (35+ lbs): 425 mg SAMe, 35 mg silybin A+B
Give 1 tab per day on an empty stomach at least 1 hour prior to feeding.
- Cat/Small Dog (Up to 12 lbs): Give 1 tablet daily
- Medium Dog (13-34 lbs): Give 1 tablet daily
- Large Dogs: Give 1 tablet daily for 35-65 lb dogs, Give 2 tablets daily for 66-120 lbs, and 3 tablets daily for 120+ lbs.