Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 80163-164
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Chorulon® HCG is a freeze-dried preparation that has luteinizing hormone like-activity
- Use in cows for the treatment of nymphomania due to cystic ovaries
- For animal use only
This product is available by prescription only.
How to Order Prescription Medications
Prescription Authorization Form (PDF)
*Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns on prescription items.
*Revival Animal Health is licensed to sell prescriptions in 37 states. Click here to see the state list.
Chorulon® HCG is a freeze-dried preparation of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for intramuscular administration after reconstitution. When reconstituted with the accompanying sterile diluent each single dose vial contains 10,000 I.U. chorionic gonadotrophin (equivalent to 10,000 USP units chorionic gonadotropin) and 10 mg mannitol with mono- and disodium phosphate to adjust the pH of the solution.
For animal use only.
Store at or below room temperature, 77°F (25°C)
Active ingredients: Serum gonadatrophin
Chorionic gonadotropin is a protein. In the unlikely event of an anaphylactic reaction, epinephrine should be administered. The administration may also be indicated.
No withdrawal period is required if treated according to label directions. The total dose administered should not exceed 25,000 I.U. (25 ml).
Once reconstituted, Chorulon should be used immediately. Unused solution should be disposed of properly and not stored for future use.
Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Disposal of unused prescription medications:
- Revival Animal Health participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System which provides an environmentally safe destruction program.
- The preferred method of drug disposal is to return the unwanted product to a pharmacy that participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System. Seek a local pharmacy that participates in this program for safe disposal.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here
Disposal of medical sharps:
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of sharps container:
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state's regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.