CareLift Full-Body Lifting Harness
Item #: 22790-V
- Solvit CareLift Full-Body Lifting Harness provides a convenient and safe way to improve your pet's mobility
- Features front and rear sections which can be used independently or in combination
- Unique design supports dogs from both the hips and abdomen
- Excellent for assisting pets up stairs, into vehicles, onto furniture, outside for a bathroom break, or on a walk
- Useful for older, injured or rehabilitating dogs
Shipped directly from manufacturer. Ground shipping only. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.
Solvit CareLift Full-Body Lifting Harness provides a convenient and safe way to improve your pet's mobility. This harness is useful for older, injured or rehabilitating dogs. Fully adjustable for a custom fit, it features four lifting options: rear lift only; front lift only; full-body lift with the comfort grip handles; and full-body lift with the shoulder strap. Dogs can comfortably wear front and rear sections full-time. The unique design of the CareLift supports dogs from both the hips and abdomen, resulting in less stress than similar devices which lift only from the legs or abdomen. It is excellent for assisting pets up stairs, into vehicles, onto furniture, outside for a bathroom break, or to provide some assistance when taking a walk. Includes a specially-shaped protector panel for male dogs which can be removed for female dogs. Medium fits dogs 35 to 70 lbs. Large fits dogs 70 to 130 lbs.
To avoid injury, take extreme care when lifting your dog. Beware of weight shift which might result in loss of balance. Know your limitations. Always lift with your legs, not your back.