Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30439-306
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Prevents Canine Parainfluenza Bordetella Bronchiseptica
- Modified Live Virus
- Intranasal vaccination
- Single dose vaccine
- Dont forget to order syringes needles and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80 add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Sold for the protection of your pets, not for licensing. Tags are not sold with rabies vaccines. Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the
following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
Trade Winds® Univac 2 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine parainfluenza and bordetella bronchiseptica. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccination for healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older.
- Rehydrate the vaccine with the accompanying sterile diluent.
- After dehydration, extract entire contents with the nasal pipette and administer entire dose intranasally.
- Puppies vaccinated between 3 to 6 weeks of age should be revaccinated at 6 weeks.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Shake well after rehydration
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Do not vaccinate dogs parenterally.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.