Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 17425-644
Availability: Back Order
- C.E.T.® Aquadent provides clinically tested dental care
- Drinking water additive fights plaque and freshens breath
- Use daily along with your regular dental care program
- Easy to use; just add to your pet's drinking water
- Developed by veterinary dental specialists
Use C.E.T.® Aquadent in conjunction with your pet's dental care program to help freshen breath and maintain oral hygiene. This drinking water additive is easy to use. Just add two teaspoons to a quart of your pet's water every day. Your pet will get clinically proven dental care each time they drink. Developed by veterinary dental specialists to reduce plaque accumulation and prevent dental health problems in cats and dogs.
For use in dogs and cats.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Purified water, Glycerine, Xylitol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium sorbate, Emilgase (enzyme), Zinc gluconate, Sodium benzoate, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 5 and Chlorhexidine gluconate.
Add 2 tsp per quart of fresh water. For best results, make new supply daily.