Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30309-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Bronchi-Shield® ORAL is for the vaccination of healthy dogs and puppies eight weeks of age or older as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Bordetella Bronchiseptica (Kennel Cough). This is an Avirulent Live vaccine. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 8 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccination of healthy dogs 8 weeks of age or older.
- Rehydrate with the accompanying sterile diluent. Shake well and draw back into the syringe the required amount.
- Insert the syringe in the buccal cavity of the dog's mouth.
- Instill 1mL of vaccine on oral mucosal surfaces.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Shake well after rehydration. Use entire contents when first opened.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.