Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30310-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Bronchi-Shield® III prevents Canine Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, Bordetella Bronchiseptica (Kennel Cough)
- Modified Live Virus
- Intranasal vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80º add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Sold for the protection of your pets, not for licensing. Tags are not sold with rabies vaccines. Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the
following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
Bronchi-Shield® III is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), parainfluenza, and bordetella bronchiseptica (kennel cough). All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 8 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccination of healthy dogs 8 weeks of age or older.
- Instill 0.5mL of rehydratd vaccine into each nostril using a syringe with applicator tip.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Intranasal use only. Do not vaccinate dogs parenterally.
- Prolonged exposure to higher temperature and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze
- A very small percentage of animals may show sneezing, coughing, or nasal discharge following vaccination. These signs are transient.
- Shake well after rehydration. Use entire contents when first opened.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.