Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30310-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Bronchi-Shield® III is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), parainfluenza, and bordetella bronchiseptica (kennel cough). All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 8 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccination of healthy dogs 8 weeks of age or older.
- Instill 0.5mL of rehydratd vaccine into each nostril using a syringe with applicator tip.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Intranasal use only. Do not vaccinate dogs parenterally.
- Prolonged exposure to higher temperature and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze
- A very small percentage of animals may show sneezing, coughing, or nasal discharge following vaccination. These signs are transient.
- Shake well after rehydration. Use entire contents when first opened.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.