Breeders' Edge® Oxy-Momma
Oxy Reproductive Kit:
- Breeders' Edge® Oxy-Momma™ is a premium post natal supplement providing multiple benefits for use with lactating moms
- Herbal ingredients stimulate and enhance milk production for feeding babies
- Helps females recover from birthing
- Aligns reproductive hormones and helps prepare the female for her next gestation
- Not for use in males or pregnant female dogs and cats
is a proprietary blend of vitamins, minerals, and specific herbs designed to meet the special needs of the lactating mom. Select antioxidants help with reproductive tract recovery. The herbal ingredients stimulate and enhance milk production, help the female recover from birthing, and align her reproductive hormones to prepare for the next gestation.
Please click on "Dosage"
for the appropriate dosing instructions.
- Oxy-Momma Ingredients: Human-grade pork, beef and liver, natural casing, wheat germ meal, cotton seed meal, Vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, biotin, folic acid, cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, selenium, calcium carbonate, calcium lactate, magnesium, ferrous fumerate, zinc sulfate, manganese, cupric sulfate, potassium iodine fenugreek, mothers wort, fennel seed, chaste tree fruit
- Directions for Use: Give daily to female dogs and cats from birthing to weaning
- Small Breeds and Cats: ½ chew per day.
- Medium/Large Breeds: 1 chew per day.
- Giant Breeds: 2 chews per day.
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID's), such as Rimadyl®
For Prenatal Supplementation of Breeding Females:
Breeders' Edge® Oxy-Mate™ Prenatal
For Male Supplementation:
Breeders' Edge® Oxy-Stud™
Please click on "Ingredients"
for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
is a proprietary blend of vitamins, minerals, and specific herbs designed to meet the special needs of the lactating mom. Select antioxidants help with reproductive tract recovery. The herbal ingredients stimulate and enhance milk production, help the female recover from birthing and align her reproductive hormones to prepare for the next gestation.
Breeders' Edge® Oxy-Momma™ Ingredients:
Human-grade pork, beef and liver, natural casing, wheat germ meal, cotton seed meal, Vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, biotin, folic acid, cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12
), Vitamin D3
, Vitamin E, selenium, calcium carbonate, calcium lactate, magnesium, ferrous fumerate, zinc sulfate, manganese, cupric sulfate, potassium iodine fenugreek, mothers wort, fennel seed, chaste tree fruit
What do the ingredients do:
- B-Vitamins are used to metabolize protein and fats within the body. They are essential for healthy hair, coat, skin, eyes, and liver and will encourage proper function of the nervous system.
- Thiamine, also known as Vitamin B1, is essential to the body to process carbohydrates. It also is important for the nerves, muscle cells, and brain functions.
- Riboflavin, Vitamin B2, helps the body by stimulating the metabolism and assisting in the digestion and absorption of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Niacin, Vitamin B3, is a powerful vitamin used to manage cholesterol problems, prevent diabetes, and help the body process fats.
- Pantothenic Acid, commonly known as Vitamin B5, helps convert carbohydrates into fuel inside the body and produces energy.
- Pyridoxine, Vitamin B6, is necessary to maintain the balance of sodium and potassium in the body, the encourages red blood cell production. It also assists the body in converting carbohydrates to glucose, which is used as the body's energy source.
- Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7, is important in the metabolic functions in the body, including cell growth, the synthesis of fatty acids, and the metabolism of amino acids. It also assists in the process of the body converting food into energy and the transfer of carbon dioxide within the body.
- Folic Acid, Vitamin B9, helps the body stay healthy by supporting the body's ability to produce red blood cells.
- Cyanocobalamin is commonly referred to as Vitamin B12. This vitamin is required for the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, the production of red blood cells, and normal brain functioning.
- Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is actually a hormone that is produced by the body when the skin is exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D3 is necessary for optimal calcium absorption, which helps build strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin A is essential for eye and skin health, immune system function, and bone health. It also plays an important role in reproduction and reproductive health.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that provides important protection for damaged cells in the body and is believed to be an important tool against aging.
- Calcium makes up bones, teeth, shells, and other hard body parts. It is carried by the blood and plays an important role in the body. Magnesium is concentrated in the bones and promotes good muscles and bone health.
- Iron, or ferrous sulfate, is an essential mineral in production of red blood cells and helps prevent anemia. Zinc works with over 200 enzymes in the body for proper cell health and metabolism. Manganese promotes good muscle and bone health, aids in production of cartilage, and helps normal bone development.
- Iodine and Potassium are minerals that are essential for the body to stay healthy and active. Iodine is important for thyroid function. Potassium is known as an important nutrient that plays a role in muscle growth, nerve cell function, and protein synthesis.
- Wheat Germ and cotton seed are one of the most nutritional products available. They both contain essential fatty acids and are filled with the necessary vitamins. They contain 23 nutrients that are very high in protein.
- Motherswort is used as a blood thinner, a muscle relaxer, a way to regulate menstrual cycles, and a way to regulate labor. Fennel seeds aid digestion. Chaste Tree Fruit contains medicinal properties that are a remedy to the female reproductive system. These herbs all help bring mom's milk production and increases this production.
Analysis per chew:
|Crude Protein (min.)
|Crude Fat (min.)
|Crude Fat (max.)
|Crude Fiber (min.)
Refrigerate after opening for up to 6 months. Avoid excessive heat. Unused portion may be frozen for longer shelf life.
Intended for use in lactating dogs and cats only. Not intended for male animals or pregnant females. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals with chronic medical conditions such as clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Consult your veterinarian for specific advice on the appropriate treatment and care for your dogs and cats. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about Breeders' Edge®