Breeders' Edge® Oral Cal Plus
- Breeders' Edge® Oral Cal Plus is the most complete, fast-absorbing oral calcium supplement available today
- Calcium is rapidly absorbed for successful management of calcium deficiency
- Also contains ingredients beneficial for eye and skin health, muscle and nerve function, blood clotting, and wound healing
- The calibrated dosing ring on the tube makes for easy and accurate dosing administration
- Dogs love the tasty chicken flavor
Oral Cal Plus is the most complete, fast-absorbing oral calcium supplement for use in dogs exhibiting signs of calcium deficiency. Calcium is rapidly absorbed for successful management of calcium deficiencies. Formulation includes additional beneficial vitamins and minerals for better results. Vitamin A provides general benefits for eye and skin health, with antioxidant properties that prevent damage from free radicals. Vitamin D helps support muscle & nerve function, and Vitamin E aids in proper blood clotting and wound healing. Dogs love the tasty chicken flavor, and it's in a tube with a calibrated dosing ring for easy and accurate dosage administration.
Please click on "Dosage"
for the appropriate dosing instructions.
- Oral Cal Plus:
- Contains: Calcium Carbonate, Miglyol, Silicon Dioxide, Natural Flavors, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D Supplement
- Directions for Puppies: Administer 1-3 cc orally depending on the severity of the dog's size and condition as diagnosed by your veterinarian. Adjust the syringe to deliver the desired amount and then administer directly into the dog's mouth or place on the dog's food.
- Directions for Moms: 1 cc/10# for dogs under 40# and 1 cc/20# over 40#. Give when starting labor and repeat after every other puppy. This speeds whelping and prevents Uterine inertia from ineffective labor preventing C-Sections
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Rimadyl
For Canine Milk Replacer:
Breeders' Edge® Foster Care™ Canine
For Feline Milk Replacer:
Breeders' Edge® Foster Care™ Feline
Please click on "Ingredients"
for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
Oral Cal Plus is a fast absorbing oral calcium supplement for use in dogs exhibiting signs of calcium deficiency. Calcium is an essential dietary element in all animals.
Breeders' Edge® Oral Cal Plus Ingredients:
Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D Supplement, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Magnesium Sulfate, Miglyol, Silicon Dioxide, Natural Flavors
What do the ingredients do:
- Calcium is a mineral that is essential for the body to stay healthy and active. It makes up bones, teeth, shells, and other hard body parts. It is carried by the blood and plays an important role in the body.
- Vitamin A is essential for eye and skin health, immune system function, and bone health. It also plays an important role in reproduction and reproductive health.
- Vitamin D, also known as cholecalciferol, is actually a hormone that is produced by the body when the skin is exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D is necessary for optimal calcium absorption, which helps build strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that supports the body's natural defenses. It provides important protection for damaged cells in the body and is believed to be an important tool against aging.
- Magnesium is concentrated in the bones and promotes good muscles and bone health.
|Oral Cal Plus Analysis|
per 1 mL:
|Calcium Carbonate, min.
|Vitamin A, min.
|Vitamin D, min.
|Vitamin E, min.
Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
Intended for use in dogs only. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in dogs with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Consult your veterinarian for specific advice on the appropriate treatment and care of your dog. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about Breeders' Edge®
Oral Cal Plus.