- Breathalyser® Plus maintains oral hygiene by fighting against the sources of bad breath
- Easy to use when toothbrushing isn't available
- Simply add to your pet's drinking water
- Safe and effective for dogs and cats
- Not for use in pregnant animals
is a pleasant-tasting enhanced formula that maintains oral hygiene by fighting against the sources of bad breath. Easy to use when toothbrushing isn't available. Simply add to your pet's drinking water!
Contains two main ingredients for quality pet dental care:
Not safe for pregnant animals.
- Zinc Gluconate: One of the most effective tools for combatting halitosis (bad breath).
- Emilgase: Breaks down residual food protein by-products that may release sulfur, a major source of odor in the oral cavity.
Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for human consumption. Store at room temperature. As with all animal care products, please store the concentrated solution out of reach of children and all pets.
Purified water, Glycerine, Xylitol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium sorbate, Emilgase (enzyme), Zinc gluconate, Sodium benzoate, FD&C Blue No. 1 and Chlorhexidine gluconate
Use BreathaLyser Plus treated-water on a continual basis for best results. Shake before using. Light sedimentation is normal.
- Large Dog Breeds: Add 2 capfuls to at least 1 quart of drinking water daily (10 mL per L).
- Small Dog Breeds & Cats: Add 1 capful to a minimum of 1 pint of water (5 mL per 500 mL).
Mix fresh solution daily & discard any solution not consumed within 24 hours. Provide supplemental fresh non-treated drinking water if required.