Item #: 30850-637
- Bar-Vac® CD/T prevents Clostridium Perfringens Types C & D (Enterotoxemia), Tetanus Toxoid
- Injectable vaccination for sheep, goats, and cattle
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our Pet Pharmacy
for ordering information.
is recommended for the vaccination of healthy, susceptible sheep, goats, and cattle against enterotoxemia and tetanus caused by the toxins of Clostridium perfringens
Types C and D and Clostridium tetani
- Using aseptic technique, inject 5mL subcutaneously.
- Repeat in 21 to 28 days
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended
- Sheep & Goats:
- Using aseptic technique, inject 2mL subcutaneously.
- Repeat in 21 to 28 days.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Prolonged exposure to higher temperature and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze
- Shake well before using.
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.