Dumb Cat® Anti-Marking & Cat Spray Remover uses naturally-occurring enzymes and fragrances to safely and effectively eliminate cat spray and odors caused by urine, vomit, hairballs, feces, marking scents and more. The enzymes "digest" the stain and odor-causing organic material. Can be used on carpets, furniture, bedding, and more. The formula is non-toxic, all natural, biodegradable and safe to use around animals. Made in USA. Comes with a free LED blacklight to locate new and old urine, feces, and cat spray stains that are invisible to the naked eye. Works on carpet, flooring, concrete, walls, bedding, mattresses and furniture.
Keep out of reach of children.
Filtered Water, Concentrated Active Enzymes, Deterrent, Proprietary Digester/Blend, Penetrate and Fragrance.
1. Before treatment, you need to find the invisible urine or marking scents. Use only a LED blacklight, like our Pet Urine Locator. It uses ultraviolet LEDs that have the correct wavelength to locate pet urine.
2. Place the feline in a closed room for 3 to 5 days and re-train to use the litter box. Try different litters until you find one the pet accepts and make sure you have a litter box for each cat in the household.
3. Treat the located areas by thoroughly saturating with Dumb Cat. Dumb Cat must come into contact with entire urine and cat spray areas to work. Allow the product to air dry. Do not retreat for at least 3 to 5 days. Do not spray the product daily.
4. Urine is very pungent. When Dumb Cat digests urine, marking scent or cat spray, it may not reduce the pungent smell until after it is finished.
5. Be patient. No product works instantly to remove pet urine, marking scents, or sticky mucous.
6. If during or after treatment the pet is allowed to return to the treated area before the product has time to work, and re-soils the spot, you have not corrected the pet's scent confusion or behavioral issue.
7. Repeat as necessary and follow all the directions for best results.