Home > All Pet Supplies >
Amoxicillin Oral Suspension (Generic)
Item #: 80103-261-609
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Label may be different than shown.
- Amoxicillin Oral Suspension (Generic) provides treatment and protection against a wide variety of gram-positive and gram-negative pathogens
- Effective against infections in the upper respiratory tract, genitourinary tract, skin and soft tissues
- Quickly absorbed into the system for fast treatment in dogs and cats
This product is available by prescription only.
How to Order Prescription Medications
Prescription Authorization Form (PDF)
*Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns on prescription items.
*Revival Animal Health is licensed to sell prescriptions in 39 states. Click here to see the state list.
Label may be different than shown.
Generic Amoxicillin Oral Suspension provides a broad spectrum of antibiotic activity against common gram-positive and gram-negative pathogens. The oral suspension is rapidly absorbed into most body tissue and fluids following administration, and it is stable in the presence of gastric acid so it can be given without regard to meals.
Amoxi-Drops is approved for treatment of susceptible organisms causing the following infections:
- Respiratory infections (tonsillitis, tracheobronchitis) due to Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp., E. coli and Proteus mirabilis.
- Genitourinary tract infections (cystitis) due to Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. , E. coli and Proteus mirabilis.
- Gastrointestinal tract infections (bacterial gastroenteritis) due to Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp., E. coli and Proteus mirabilis.
- Bacterial dermatitis due to Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. and Proteus mirabilis.
- Soft-tissue infections (abscesses, lacerations, wounds) due to Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp., E. coli and Proteus mirabilis.
Active ingredients: 50 mg/ml Amoxicillin.
Proven very safe for most animals.
Amoxicillin is a semi-synthetic penicillin and may potentially produce allergic reactions. Minor irritation at the injection site may occur, and animals may possibly have decreased appetite, vomiting or diarrhea.
For use in dogs and cats only. Not for use in animals that are raised for food production. Not for use in pregnant or breeding animals.
Use extreme caution when using in animals with a history of penicillin allergy. If no improvement is seen within 5 days, diagnosis should be reconsidered.
Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Disposal of unused prescription medications:
- Revival Animal Health participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System which provides an environmentally safe destruction program.
- The preferred method of drug disposal is to return the unwanted product to a pharmacy that participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System. Seek a local pharmacy that participates in this program for safe disposal.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Disposal of medical sharps:
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of sharps container:
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state's regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.