- Advantage Multi® gives your pet broad spectrum parasite coverage in one convenient topical monthly application
- 100% effective in preventing heartworm disease
- Kills adult fleas and treats flea infestations
- Treats and controls common intestinal parasites such as roundworms and hookworms
- Advantage Multi® for Dogs also treats and controls whipworms in dogs
- Advantage Multi® for Cats also controls ear mites in cats.
- Prescription required
This product is available by prescription only.
How to Order Prescription Medications
Prescription Authorization Form (PDF)
*Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns on prescription items.
*Revival Animal Health is licensed to sell prescriptions in 40 states. Click here to see the state list.
is a convenient monthly topical treatment that gives your pet multiple parasite control benefits. It is 100% effective in preventing heartworm disease as shown in clinical trials, kills adult fleas and treats flea infestations, plus treats and controls common intestinal parasites such as roundworms, hookworms. In addition, Advantage Multi®
for Dogs treats and controls whipworms in dogs. The Dog formula is for use in puppies 7 weeks of age and older and weigh at least 3 lbs. The Cat
formula is for use in cats and kittens 9 weeks of age and older and weigh at least 2 lbs. Advantage Multi®
for Cats also controls ear mites in cats. Active ingredients: imidacloprid and moxidectin. Prescription required. Do not use dog products on cats.