Advice for breeders you won't get anywhere else.
Through her books, seminars and active participation in online forums and lists, Myra Savant Harris has been a support system for hundreds of breeders everywhere. Building upon the success of her previously published Puppy Intensive Care
and Canine Reproduction & Whelping
, Myra's latest book, Advanced Canine Reproduction and Puppy Care
, explores a number of additional issues and questions in her own unique style. Readers will gain new insights and learn valuable techniques based on Myra's many years of breeding and whelping puppies and more than 20 years of labor and delivery and neonatal nursing.
You will learn about:
- The "Dog Room" and how it represents a milestone for the new breeder.
- How something as simple as adequate sunlight can improve your breeding results.
- Myra's perspective on why the number of C-sections are going up and how they can be avoided.
- What fetal monitoring can and can't tell you and your vet.
- Indispensable tools and products such as Fenugreek, Delee Suction Catheters and Myra's handmade puppy formula.
Paperback, 88 pages, copyright 2011.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: