Home > All Pet Supplies >
Adams Plus Flea & Tick Indoor Fogger
Item #: 19233-1113
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Adams Plus Fogger is a ready-to-use room fogger that is great for treating indoor flea infestations. Also kills ants, cockroaches, silverfish, mosquitoes and ticks. Reaches the fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, drapes, upholstery, pet bedding, and floor cracks, leaving no lingering odors. Contains an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to prevent reinfestation for up to 7 months.
One 3oz can treats up to 3000 cubic feet.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Shake Well Before Using.
- Vacuum thoroughly before fogging. To ensure unobstructed flow of fogger mist, open inside doors and cabinets. Remove or cover exposed food, dishes, utensils, food preparation equipment, and surfaces. Remove pets and birds and remove or cover (and turn off) aquariums. Close outside doors and windows. TURN OFF ALL IGNITION SOURCES SUCH AS PILOT LIGHTS (SHUT OFF GAS VALVES), OTHER OPEN FLAMES OR RUNNING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES THAT CYCLE OFF & ON. Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance with your pilot lights.
- Use one container for each 3,000 cu ft of area. DO NO USE MORE THAN 1 FOGGER PER ROOM. DO NOT USE IN SMALL ENCLOSED SPACES SUCH AS CLOSETS, CABINETS, OR UNDER COUNTERS OR TABLES. DO NOT USE IN A ROOM 5' x 5' OR SMALLER; INSTEAD, ALLOW FOG TO ENTER FROM OTHER ROOMS.
- Remove all motor vehicles before fogging garage.
- Elevate fogger by placing on stand or table covered by newspaper in center of room to be fogged. Newspapers should be spread on the floor for several feet around area of release.
- Before activating, tilt can away from face (contains sprays straight up). Press firmly down on edge of actuator tab until it locks into place.
- After activating fogger, leave room or house at once. Keep treated area closed for at least 2 hours, then open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 1 hour before returning.
- For best results, spot treat with an Adams™ Plus carpet & upholstery product under beds, furniture, or obstructed areas where fogger mist may not penetrate.
Active ingredients: S-Methoprene, Etofenprox, Tetramethrin, N-octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide