Home > All Pet Supplies >
AKC Indigo Microchips
Item #: 24212-399
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- AKC Indigo Microchips are available in 10-character 128 kHz and 15-digit ISO International 134.2 kHz
- Indigo Microchips are a single-use, pre-assembled, all-in-one syringe implantation device
- Features a silicone-coated needle for easy implantation
- Each microchip is pre-sterilized and individually packaged with six adhesive microchip ID labels
- Also available with prepaided enrollment forms
- No annual registration fee
AKC Indigo microchips come pre-sterilized in a single-use, pre-assembled syringe. The silicone-coated needle makes implantation easy. AKC Indigo microchips come in two frequencies, 128 kHz and 134.2 kHz. The 10-character, 128 kHz have been used in cats, dogs, horses and birds since 1995 and comply with Annex A of ISO standard 11785. The 15-digit 134.2 kHz pet microchips comply with ISO standard 11784 and are the standard in many countries across Europe, Canada and Japan. Fifteen digit ISO pet microchips are recommended if you will be traveling outside of the United States with your pet. The preassembled microchip syringes are individually packaged with six adhesive microchip labels and include enrollment forms. The enrollment fee per chip is $17.50 online or $19.95 if mailed. When registered, you will receive a collar tag with the microchip ID number. The Prepaid forms include the collar tags; simply register the pet after implanting the chip. No annual registration fee is charged.
REGULAR 128 kHz & 134.2 kHz Indigo Microchips include:
25 individually packaged pre-sterilized microchip/syringe. Includes 6 (six) adhesive microchip labels with each package and enrollment forms.
PREPAID 128 kHz & 134.2 kHz Indigo Microchips include:
25 individually packaged pre-sterilized microchip/syringe. Includes 6 (six) adhesive microchip labels with each package and pre-paid enrollment forms and collar tags.
Insert the chip and register the animal.
Register your chip here.